Our primary warehouse facility is located in Jacksonville, FL with other warehouses located in Concord, NC. Our goal is to see that our customers’ needs are met by performing a wide variety of warehouse functions.
Our warehouses are built to handle machinery, lumber, rolled paper, electronics, household goods, general commodities, and much more. We equip our warehouses with extended safety measures including 24 hour security, covered loading docks, barbed wire fencing, sprinkler systems, drive up ramps to dock height, and easy access to key highways, rails, airports, and seaports.
Services we perform as a warehouse operator:
- Cross-docking is the process of stripping full trailer or container loads for domestic delivery or trans-loading them onto overseas containers. This is a streamline process designed at reducing operating costs and keeping our customers’ competitive within their market.
- Also part of the cross-docking process, Consolidation is ability for us to combine several small shipments into one full load for exportation. Our consolidation services offer options for those looking to employ full-container services over LCL shipments by providing solutions for receiving and storage of your export freight until full-container quantities are met. When you bundle these services with our drayage offering you have the opportunity to increase value through ease of business and reduced players in your supply chain.
- Deconsolidation is the process of getting your products to market as swiftly as possible. The sooner you can organize your product into manageable pieces the better. Our deconsolidation service is there to help you break down your shipments into order/shipping quantity units for distribution if you don’t have the resources to do so. When required, we’ll separate shipments into workable units by destination – simplifying your shipping process.
- Pick and Pack
- Pick and Pack is the process of taking many different types of products and combining them into one. This action reduces the need for additional storage space by allowing the customer to receive only the product and quantity they need.
- Spectrum Logistics ensures that our customers’ products retain their integrity by providing them with dry storage and by adding high standards of pest control and cleanliness. By letting our customers to store their products in our warehouse, it allows them to reach most of their East coast customers on a next business day basis through a central location. When our customers utilize dry storage they have the option of distributing their product to market in an “on demand” or “just-in-time” environment. With dry storage, you can bring in a full load and then distribute to customers through LTL or small parcel shipping (FedEX, UPS, DHL) – saving you on transportation expenses.
- Spectrum Logistics assures consistent and timely distribution. We store your materials until you are ready to ship or receive them. Customers have the ability to receive materials from a range of locations and suppliers.
- Stretch & Shrink Wrapping
- We assist in the security of customers’ cargo through the use of protective wrapping materials, reducing the possibility of damages and claims
- We use our IES warehouse software system to make printed labeling available for our customers’ cargo
- Spectrum Logistics utilizes dock ramp services to access the warehouse from outside for special loading and unloading of flatbeds
- Container Freight Station (CFS)
- Spectrum Logistics offers bonded cargo handling while waiting on customs clearance and works closely with customs on bonded cargo exams
- CFS at loading port is a term meaning the location designated by carriers for the loading of received cargo into containers. CFS at discharge or destination ports is a term meaning the bonded location designated by carriers the devanning of containerized cargo
- Additional Services
- Slip sheeting
- Box/ Crating
- Packing and repacking
- Truckload and LTL
- FedEX, USP, DHL
- Same day shipping